- After breakfast (around 8AM), depart from your hotel in Nyaung Shwe.
- Walk to Htat Ei village, then to the Let Kin Village.
- On the way visit a long cave through the mountain.
- Lunch at Kone Sone village.
- After lunch, continue to Loi Kaw village.
- Dinner and over night at Lew Khow Village.
- Walking time for the day is about 7 to 8 hours.
- After breakfast depart from Loi Kaw village and walk through both Inn Thar and Pa Oh hill tribe villages. On the way on can enjoy their orange gardens.
- After the short break, continue walking until around noon. You will reach Baw La Bat (Inn Thar hill tribe), a village located on the top of a small mountain with a wonderful panorama view to the Inle Lake.
- Lunch at Baw La Bat village, then proceed to Mine Thauk. On the way, you will see wheat, ginger & cheroot leaves plant.
- After one and a half hour of trekking you will arrive at Mine Thauk village where the boat (or) Tuk Tuk will be waiting to transfer you back to your hotel.
**End of service**
Price Include :
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- One night stay accommodation at Lew Khow Village
- English speaking trekking Guide
- Transport to your hotel by tok tok or boat
***Please use the "Persons" drop-down list to specify your group size.
*** Kindly mentioned passengers name in SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLER BOX. Your card will not be debited before the trip confirmation. Please allow up to next working day COB (MYANMAR TIME) for processing.
For more information please email to firstname.lastname@example.org