- Leave your hotel ( Nyuang Shwe / Inle Lake) at 8am and transfer to Inn Dein by boat
- Walk 30 mins until you arrive at a Da Nu and Taung Yoe tribe village
- Visit a home rice snack manufacturer
- On the way you will see onion and corn plantations and bamboo forests
- After another 45 mins walking you will arrive to a village where you will see a traditional bamboo hat workshop
- Walk one hour to the Makyeesin village, where you’ll enjoy fresh organic vegetables for a delicious lunch
- After lunch, walk for one hour to the Sal Ma village (Inn Thar tribe) and, after a brief stop there, walk one hour until your arrival in Inn Dein and it’s amazing decrepit stupa forrest.
- Next 30 mins walk you’ll arrive to Chaung Sone village, and will see plantations and old pagodas
- The final stretch will be a one and a half hour walk to Chaung Sone, a village known for traditional bag weaving, and from there you will transfer to the jetty and back to your hotel, by boat.
1 Pax - USD 65
2 Pax Group - USD 120
3 Pax Group- USD 150
4 Pax Group- USD 145
5 Pax Group- USD 140
- Boat, purified drinking water, umbrella and rain coat
- Lunch (local food)
- 1 boat can carry maximum 5 PAX, $85 per pax
***Please use the "Persons" drop-down list to specify your group size. The "Quantity" box is reserved for the number of boats. One boat can carry up to 5 PAX. If you would like to rent 2 boats, please select 2 in "Quantity" box.
*** Kindly mentioned passengers name in SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLER BOX. Your card will not be debited before the ticket confirmation. Please allow up to next working day COB (MYANMAR TIME) for processing.
For more information please email to email@example.com