- Shwezigon pagoda – the prototype for later Myanmar Pagodas built by king Anawrahta;
- Ananda temple – King Kyansitha’s masterpiece and the crowning achievement of the early style temple architecture;
- Dhamanyangyi temple – the most massive temple of Bagan
- Kyansitha Umin, a cave temple featuring ancient paintings, another masterful project built probably during Anawratha’s rule;
- Thatbyinnyu temple – the highest building on the Baganplain;
- Htilominlo temple – the largest of the temples of Bagan.
- Enjoy sunset Sunset Hill or Bu Phaya.
Departure Point : Your hotel, better to start around 8 am or 9 am and finish after sunset.
Return : To original departure point
- Included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by horse cart
- English-speaking tour guide ( Other language guide on request)
- Horse Cart Driver
- Drinking water and wet towel
- You can enjoy hot-air ballooning in Bagan in the morning.
- Sunset boat trip at Ayeyarwaddy River.
- Zone Fees
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 3 Days in advance of the start date of the experience.
Hello, If you would like to inquire about the trip or require assistance finding or customizing one, we are happy to help. Just drop us a message!
Khin & Alamanda Team