- Shwezigon pagoda – the prototype for later Myanmar Pagodas built by king Anawrahta;
- Ananda temple – King Kyansitha’s masterpiece and the crowning achievement of the early style temple architecture;
- Dhamanyangyi temple – the most massive temple of Bagan
- Kyansitha Umin, a cave temple featuring ancient paintings, another masterful project built probably during Anawratha’s rule;
- Thatbyinnyu temple – the highest building on the Baganplain;
- Htilominlo temple – the largest of the temples of Bagan.
- Watch the sunset over Old Bagan from the water during an evening boat ride along the Irrawaddy River. Sit back and relax aboard a traditional teak boat for the perfect way to end a day exploring Bagan’s temples.
Departure Point : Your hotel or airport Departure Time, better to start around 8 am or 9 am and finish after sunset.
Return : To original departure point
- Included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off Airport pick-up Air-conditioned car
- English-speaking tour guide
- Sunset Private Boat Trip
- Drinking water and wet towel
- Fuel surcharge
- You can enjoy hot-air ballooning in Bagan.
- Sunset boat trip at Ayeyarwaddy River.
- Zone Fees
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 5 Days in advance of the start date of the experience.
Hello, If you would like to inquire about the trip or require assistance finding or customizing one, we are happy to help. Just drop us a message!
Khin & Alamanda Team