- Fly to Heho, Inle Lake.
- Your driver will wait you at airport and transfer to Hotel.
- Visit Inle lake by boat, among many others, the following points of interest:
- The floating gardens and the floating market (if it is a market day);
- The Phaung Daw Oo, an 18th century buddhist shrine of major importance in Myanmar.
- The Nga Phe Kyaung Monastery, and see it’s jumping cats.
- The Impawkhon, where you will experience the craft (and art) of weaving lotus, one of the most expensive textiles on Earth, as well as silk, cotton and other mind-bogging applications of Myanmar craftsmanship.
- Lunch at a restaurant on the Inle Lake
- Return to the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight at your designated hotel in Nyaung Shwe.
- After breakfast, early morning, drive to Kakku (Pa-Oh territory) and visit the temple complex.
- Lunch at a restaurant where you can see all of Kakku pagodas.
- Then continue to Htan San Cave,60 kilometres east of Taunggyi,
- Hten San is a dramatic and extensive limestone cave system which hosts large stalactites and stalagmites. It offers more natural beauty than the other famous cave in Shan State at Pindaya. although it does have some gaudy Buddhist tributes.
- Then return to Taunggyi and visit Taunggyi Local Market.
- Transfer back to Hotel in nyaung Shwe.
- Over night at your designated hotel in Nyaung Shwe.
- After breakfast, early morning, drive Pindaya Cave.
- Visit the main Pindaya Caves, with it’s thousands of Buddha images from all around the world.
- Then continue to Blue Lagoon.
- On the way to Waterfall and blue lagoon ( Mya-tha-bait lake), you can drop in at Main-ma-ye Mountain.
- The mountain is called “ brave woman mountain” , in Brurmese “ Main-ma-ye-taung”.
- Then proceed to Yar Ngan Village.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Then transfer to Airport.
- Fly back to Yangon. ***End of service***
(1) Domestic round trip airfare
(2) Transport & Transfers as per program by Toyota air-conditioned car
(3) Private boat sightseeing on Inle Lake
(4) Two nights accommodation at 3 stars Hotel in Nyaung Shwe including breakfast
(5) All entry & zone fees, for all mentioned destinations and points of interest.
(1) International air passage.
(2) Myanmar visa fees (estimated additional $50/PAX).
(3) Meals, personal expenses, telephone bills, laundry and alcoholic drinks.
(4) Driver tips and all expenses other than mentioned in the program.
*** This package price is for Minimum 5 pax group,($ 370 per pax) if your group is less than 5 people, package price will be changed but do not worry, just leave message, we will send email to you the best price.
***To book this package tour or for more information please write us at email@example.com