Myeik City Tour & Island Hopping Tour 3 Days 2 Nights Package
Minimum 6 pax group
Day 1 : Myeik City Tour
- Your local guide will greet and meet you at Myeik airport.
- Check in hotel and have lunch at local restaurant.
- Then proceed City Tour. Visit Kywe Ku Dock, Eatable Bird Nesting House, Soft Crabs Farm, Paw Taw Mu Pagoda and TheinTaw Gyi Pagoda.
- If your flight arrival time is early, you will get a chance to visit Pa Htaw and Pa Htet Pagoda by boat which is located on the Island of opposite Myeik.
- Check in hotel and free and easy.
- Dinner at Mergui De Kitchen and overnight at you designated hotel in Myeik.
Day 2 : Island hopping Day Tour
- After breakfast at hotel ( 7am ), transfer to Seik Nga Jetty. Proceed 3 islands hopping tour (Smart Island+Moken Village+Dome Water-Fall).
- Proceed to Smart island by speed boat ( approximate 2 hours drive).
- Smart island has both Stony Beach (It is famous for its stony Beach and snorkeling point.) and white sandy beach.
- Swimming, relaxing and snorkeling around the beach.
- Then, we will go to Nyaung Mine Village.
- Buffet lunch will served on the Island. After lunch take a short break and relax for awhile.
- After that, we explore Morken (Sea-Gypsy) people on that Island.
- Then , we go visit to Dome Waterfall and take a bath in fresh water pound.
- Heading back to Myeik at 3:30pm and will be back at Myeik by 5:30pm.
- Dinner at local restaurant and free & easy in the evening.
- Overnight at you designated hotel in Myeik.
Day 3 : Back to Yangon
- After breakfast, transferto Myeik airport.
- If you have time, you can go for local products shopping.
- End of service.
Tour Price Include:
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (Based on twin sharing).
- All transportation ( airport-hotel and tour excursion transfers by car & speed boat )
- English speaking local guide
- Buffet Lunch and Dinner
- Myeik City Tour by car
Tour Price Exclude:
- personal expenses such as, Air tickets & alcohol.
The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. The timing of sightseeing points shall be fixed by local operator due to tide and weather conditions. However all point must be cover unless amendment or cancellation make by clients themselves.
***(Nonrefundable for any cancellation that made by clients.)
***This product is available only during dry season ( October to April)
***To book this package tour or for more information please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org