Use Discount Code - 15%OFF
Service includes (1 boat - up to 5 PAX):
- Normal Sightseeing (from Shwe Inn Thar jetty): Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda, Nge Phae Chaung, Floating Gardens, Weaving Workshop (Tha Lay), Inn Paw Khone
- Samkar visit. Sakar is a small village, near Sakar Lake, the “little brother” of Inle, on it’s south. It is accessible only by boat, on a scenic 3-4 hours ride from the Inle Lake. It is a very off-beaten track destination, as the area is open for tourists only since last year. Sakar is home to hundreds of ancient stupas and pagodas, but it is very little explored, or even known. A trip to Sakar is a wonderful way to dive deeply into the timeless heart of Myanmar and experience a virtually untouched area, in a way that won’t be possible in a few years from now.
After breakfast, short walk to the jetty, where you will meet your boat. You embark on a scenic ride, about 2.5 hours on, along a small channel, tiny villages and lonesome pagodas. You will visit Sakar, the market and it’s surroundings. Lunch in Sakar. Return to Inle Lake.
- Private boat (1 boat can carry maximum 5 PAX) ,$ 49 per boat
- Pick-up from your floating hotel of choice, or from Nyaung Shwe jetty.
- Wooden chair with cushion, life Jacket, rain coat, umbrella and purified drinking water included in the service.
*** Kindly mentioned passengers name in SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELLER BOX. Your card will not be debited before the ticket confirmation. Please allow up to next working day COB (MYANMAR TIME) for processing. Thank You!